Before starting this, we recommend creating all required menu first. You can refer to Shopify instruction right HERE for more information.
You would find the Main mega menu settings in the available static sections. Inside, there are 06 different tickets can be added.
1 - Navigation Trigger
This will decide which menu item from the main menu would turn into a mega menu, type down its exact title in the Mega Navigation field to connect.
- Background image would be applied on the whole menu
- Background size: Adjust how it would shown (auto, contain - keep the original size, cover - widen to fit the section)
- Background position: For smaller images, this would decide where your background will stay. For bigger ones (or in Cover option), it will help you adjust the displayed part.
- Background repeat: To fill the background image in whole section in multiple ways
This ticket is only used to make a normal menu item into a mega menu. Drag and bring this on top of other content blocks to group them into one.
2 --Menu list
- To add a menu list in your mega menu
3 --Multiple product
- To add specific products in your mega menu (max 2 items)
- To add an image in your mega menu
To add a custom banner in your mega menu
Split into 02 sections
- Main section with an image, texts, button and changeable background color
- Bottom section with an image and text
6 --Single product
- To add an special item individually
- With each content tickets above, there would be a field called Width to adjust the block position in your mega menu
- Max value = 100 = full section's width
- The next block will be filled in the row if there is enough space for it