Header is a static section which will affect all pages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Header Settings
- Mega Menu
- Enable Boxed layout to add a padding around the heading section.
- Switching on/off the Mega Navigation (Mega menu)
- Insert your store logo and resize the image to fit the page header.
- Pick your Primary menu and switch the Hamburger button on with the Menu settings tab.
- To edit/ create a new menu, go to the Navigation tab from your Shopify Admin. We suggest creating all the necessary menu(s) first.
- Search form style: Let you choose the search bar's style.
Languages & Currencies
- Enable a drop-down box so that the users can pick their suitable language and currency.
- Add additional information on header.
Tickets arrangement tip: Bring the Mega Navigation op top of the tickets you want to group them into one mega menu. [Style] tickets are used to modify the content of the other ones. Put it down below the ticket which you want to apply.
Mega Navigation ticket
- To activate a Mega menu, you have to name the Menu title same as the chosen Menu item above.
- Then you can adjust the height and padding for the whole block.
Mega menu ticket
Click Add content > Mega Menu to create a new one. You can have multiple mega menu(s) in one primary menu item.
- Menu item: Insert/ create a menu
- Show menu title
- Block settings: To adjust the present menu size and padding
- With the Column width: There are 02 ways to insert the values: Using fraction or percent numbers. But please do not use 02 different units at the same time.
Beside the traditional menu type, we have other options for your mega navigation:
1 - Mega banner
2 - Mega collection
3 - Mega banner 2
4 - Product
Click Add content and choose the menu type. Instead of normal menu type, these let you create a mega menu which displayed as a banner picture, collection or a single product. You can have multiple mega menu(s) in one primary menu item.
- First, Insert a banner/ collection/ product.
- Adjust its related elements.
- Set the Block settings for the present image/ collection/ product.
- To learn how to insert values for specific fields, please refer to this document.
As the notice above, the [Style] tickets are used to modify the content of the other ones.
- [Style] Button: Add colors & styles for the buttons.
- [Style] Text: Adjust heading and subheading styles for Mega banner 2...
- [Style] Product: Adjust the price display for Mega banner 2...