TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Content
- 2 - Settings
1 - Content
There are 03 types of tickets can be added
- Insert image individually for desktop and mobile view, lead your customers to another page by pasting or searching for a link with Slide link field at the bottom of the current section.
- With bigger image, you can choose the displaying position using our drop-down box.
- The overlay film can be modified using the color field and opacity bar, drag to 0% to hide it away.
Text box layout
- Tick off the check box to enable text on image slide and open the dropdown to select the text alignment.
- To modify the displaying position, drag the Vertical and Horizontal bars down below. The smaller value they are, the closer they get to left/top margin.
Text box content
- Main content divides into 4 parts: Heading, Subheading, Subheading 2 and an extra button.
To set the style for the content above, we have:
- Text box bold: If you want a paragraph to be bolded, please check on its box.
- Text box font size: Allows changing text size for each part.
- Text box color: Use the color pickers and choose their colors.
Text box animation
Animation is the action of a content when it comes.
- There are 05 options to choose from, you can use the Delay field to set the timing for each text, also the appearing order.
- Firstly, go to Settings > Files and upload your video clip.
- Copy the link then paste it into the Video link form for displaying.
- Other text box settings are the same with Image slide ticket.
Vertical Mega navigation
- To make this work, you have to enable mega menu in slideshow settings first.
- Type the menu title which you are going to turn into a mega navigation in the form then use the below options to modify the content. You can refer to this document to learn more.
2 - Settings
Style and Layout
- Open the drop-down box to choose one from available displaying style.
- Section visibility: Tick off the box to hide Slideshow on mobile view.
- Layout mode:
- Boxed: Add a auto padding around the main wrapper.
- Wide: Full page width
- Wide with padding: Auto padding but smaller left & right spaces.
- Change the background color using the color picker.
- Slide height let you choose the size to display images. They are:
- Adapt to first slide
- Full screen
- Parallax Scrolling: Use when chosen animation of slideshow is Coverflow or Slide.
Slideshow Style #1's Settings
- Insert the Slideshow background by selecting an image from the library or uploading a new one.
- Please notice that the vertical menu is only available when slide style #1 and header style #2 are chosen.
- Turn on Mega navigation option to activate this function. Then you can create a Vertical mega navigation ticket and start modifying.
- Another interesting function is you are able to add labels (Sale/Hot/New) for the menus.
- For one defined box, multiple menus can be add, as long as one line for each title.
Auto slides & Arrows
- In this section, we can change the slide switching time and animation action. Tick off the Navigator Next Prev go show the left & right arrows.