TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Content
- 2 - Settings
1 - Content
There are 03 types of tickets can be added
- Insert image individually for desktop and mobile view, lead your customers to another page by pasting or searching for a link with Slide link field at the bottom of the current section.
- With bigger image, you can choose the displaying position using our drop-down box.
- The overlay film can be modified using the color field and opacity bar, drag to 0% to hide it away.
Text box layout
- Tick off the check box to enable text on image slide and open the dropdown to select the text alignment.
- To modify the displaying position, drag the Vertical and Horizontal bars down below. The smaller value they are, the closer they get to left/top margin.
Text box content
- Main content divides into 4 parts: Heading, Subheading, Subheading 2 and an extra button.
To set the style for the content above, we have:
- Text box bold: If you want a paragraph to be bolded, please check on its box.
- Text box font size: Allows changing text size for each part.
- Text box color: Use the color pickers and choose their colors.
Text box animation
Animation is the action of a content when it comes.
- There are 05 options to choose from, you can use the Delay field to set the timing for each text, also the appearing order.
- Firstly, go to Settings > Files and upload your video clip.
- Copy the link then paste it into the Video link form for displaying.
- Other text box settings are the same with Image slide ticket.
Vertical Mega navigation
- To make this work, you have to enable mega menu in slideshow settings first.
- Type the menu title which you are going to turn into a mega navigation in the form then use the below options to modify the content. You can refer to this document to learn more.
2 - Settings
Style and Layout
- Open the drop-down box to choose one from available displaying style.
- Section visibility: Tick off the box to hide Slideshow on mobile view.
- Layout mode:
- Boxed: Add a auto padding around the main wrapper.
- Wide: Full page width
- Wide with padding: Auto padding but smaller left & right spaces.
- Change the background color using the color picker.
- Slide height let you choose the size to display images. They are:
- Adapt to first slide
- Full screen
- Parallax Scrolling: Use when chosen animation of slideshow is Coverflow or Slide.
Slideshow Style #1's Settings
- Insert the Slideshow background by selecting an image from the library or uploading a new one.
- Please notice that the vertical menu is only available when slide style #1 and header style #2 are chosen.
- Turn on Mega navigation option to activate this function. Then you can create a Vertical mega navigation ticket and start modifying.
- Another interesting function is you are able to add labels (Sale/Hot/New) for the menus.
- For one defined box, multiple menus can be add, as long as one line for each title.
Auto slides & Arrows
- In this section, we can change the slide switching time and animation action. Tick off the Navigator Next Prev go show the left & right arrows.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article