TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 - Settings
- Section visibility: Tick off the box to hide Image gallery on mobile view.
- Layout mode:
- Boxed: Add a auto padding around the main wrapper.
- Wide: Full page width
- Wide with padding: Auto padding but smaller left & right spaces.
- Change the background color using the color picker.
- Modify the section display with displaying type (image layout), hover effect and padding option.
- To control the number of items per row, drag the desktop and mobile bar below (except Masonry layout).
If Carousel layout is chosen, scroll down and find this section to modify the image display.
- Tick off the boxes to turn on/off the advanced options
- Auto play
- Show navigator next - previous (Arrows)
- Show bullet
2 - Content
To add a new image in your gallery, click Add Image.
- After inserting your picture, use two bars below to adjust the width on desktop and mobile devices (only for Masonry layout) and link it to another page by following our form. For example: Write /collections to connect to collection page.
- Filling in text forms to add your content and using the Text content style to modify the text block position.
- Content colors can be changed by using the color pickers in Color & backgroundcolor section. Drag the circle to adjust favorite color or you can enter the code to apply.
- Using the drop-down boxes to adjust the sizes for each content.