Static sections are staying same for all pages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Settings
- 2 - Content
1 - Settings
Layout & Header top bar
- Section layout mode
- Boxed: Add an auto padding around the section.
- Wide: Full width of the page.
- Drag the bar to adjust the header style.
- Header top bar contains additional information, links and currency selection. Tick on the box to show the bar (no effect on Header style 4)
Phone - Email
- Show phone number and email on header top bar: You can customize by writing down the forms or leave them blank to use store's default settings.
Desktop & Mobile config
Including logo & menu settings
- Insert image and use the Custom logo width field below to adjust the size. Retina display requires double pixels size to show the same image.
- There are 02 menu on header: main menu and vertical menu. Sticky Navigation function only affect main menu.
- With mobile menu, you can leave it blank to use the Desktop one.
- Turn on/off Mega menu function
- Menu Flyout left: Make a menu flyout in left direction. Input menu titles and separate them by semicolons.
Labels on menus
- You can add a label on menus by typing the titles in the text boxes. Each title per line.
2 - Content
- To activate a mega menu, fill the title of the menu which you want to turn into a mega navigation (must match with available title on header).
- You can also change other elements such as
- Submenu position: Right/ Left/ Center
- Drag the bar to adjust the mega menu width from 20% to 100%
- There are 02 ways to modify the section background: Using a color picker or insert an image. After that, you can modify the image settings as your preference.
- Content Components: Not only regular menu can be chosen, there are other options such as Multiple menu items, Product, Collection, Menu item & product, Image or None (disable).
- With each component you've chosen, scroll down and find the related section to modify the column.
Mega Navigation with Tabs
Different from the normal navigation, this displays your multiple menus as tabs.
- Inserted title must match one of the available menus.
- You can modify the overview in this block (background color, section height) but the content can only be modified by adding a Tab menu block right down below.
Used to add content for Mega navigation with Tabs block above.