TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Settings
- 2 - Content
1 - Settings
To modify the section appearance, we have:
- Widget position: Top (right below the Icon box), Middle or None (disable).
- Text displayed on the e-mail field
To modify the newsletter storage, we have:
- Newsletter form action: Paste the form URL in the text box.
- You can find the guide for MailChimp and Klaviyo here.
- This section contains Copyright information at the left side and Payment methods at the right side.
- Use the fields below to modify the text and also the image.
2 - Content
Create blocks below to add content to your Footer. Maximum block number is 8.
Logo - Text
- This block includes logo insert and fields to add text, phone number, address, email information and social icons.
- You can tick off the boxes to turn on/off each section.
To add a menu at the bottom of the footer.
- You are able to change the block width also the menu title.
- Using Latitude and Longitude to define the store location. Please go to this website to get the numbers.
- Scroll wheel option will let you zoom in/out using the mouse wheel instead of + and - buttons.
Instagram - Newsletter
- Tick off the boxes to activate each section.
- Insert the section title and choose the displaying style (row/carousel) also adjust the max item quantity.
- The system will require insert the Instagram Access token and User ID to connect to your account.
- Click here for more details.
- To bring the Blog posts into footer, click Select blog and choose from available or create a new one.
- Drag the bars to adjust section width and total posts number.