TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Settings
- 2 - Content
1 - Settings
How to change the Footer template, Newsletter & Social media widgets in Footer?
- Boxed: Add an auto padding around the whole section.
- Wide: Full page's width.
- Display style: With 03 default options which we believe will meet your preferences.
- For the Form action field, you can refer to these links for more information
- Tick off the check box to get your widget on. It will show next to the Newsletter section.
- The text can be changed as you want. More options to turn on/off border and Currency & Language.
2 - Content
There are 04 types of content can be added in the Footer.
- Logo - Text: To add custom logo and information. Drag the Width bar to adjust the block space, maximum 12 will be Footer content area's full width.
- Menu Item: Let user add an available menu in there footer. You can divide them into 02 column or group them into one. Drag the Width bar to adjust the block space, maximum 12 will be Footer content area's full width.
- Info: To give more information about your store address, phone number and email. Like the other content type, block width is editable.
- Social Media Widget