TABLE OF CONTENTS
For font styles and color options, please go to Theme Settings > Top bar.
Top image & Spacing
- Top image is the banner will cover your announcement bar.
- Spacing will help users to enlarge the distance between top bar and page's header.
To create a top bar, a Column ticket is required.
- In here you will find the settings for the all content blocks below it such as
- Column width: 100% = Page's full width
- Item alignment (center/left/right)
- Padding between items
To modify the information contained in the announcement bar, click the Add content button and choose the Text block type.
- Main content can be inserted by the Text field and you can use an Icon name to add an additional icon.
- Countdown date let users set a countdown clock for special events. Input the date in format MM/DD/YYYY.
- Another optional field is button. Leave it blank to disable.