TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 - General Settings
- Site layout mode has 02 options
- Boxed: Add a padding around the main wrapper
- Wide: Page's full width
Note: This will affect whole site but Home page
- A list of check boxes which allow users to turn on/off specific features on the site
- Enable Theme config section: To show product's color selection
- Enable Announcement bar: To modify the appearance for this, please go to Announcement bar section settings
- Enable Footer widget
- Enable Mobile bar
- Enable Left column: Left sidebar for Home page only
- Enable Newsletter
- Enable RTL: Advanced feature which will switch your normal left-to-right layout to right-to-left
- Enable Multi currencies: Multiple currencies by Shopify is only available for stores using Shopify payments. Please refer to this document for more detailed information.
2 - Typography
Used to modify the theme font. You can set heading and body's font individually.
The elements can be set are:
- Header font: Using google font
- Body font: Using google font
- Font size
- Font weight
You can visit the font gallery here.
There are 02 ways to set the google font:
- #1 - Insert the font name only → Freely change the font size and font weight below to match your taste.
- #2 - Insert the font code
- From the Google font gallery, click on the one that you like.
- With fonts that have variable or multiple styles, you can choose more than one style and add to your store.
- Copy the bolded text from the link and paste it in the font inserting box.
- Since you've set its font weight when selecting styles, you can only switch between/among them.
For example font code: Dancing+Script:wght@400;600 → only font weight value 400 or 600 can be active. Other values will be disabled.
Note: - Italic style is not supported. - Only insert one font in each text box (Google header font & Google body font field).
3 - Color & Style
- You will find color settings for almost whole store in this section such as
- Main, divider, text, link, background
- Prices & review stars
- Breadcrumb text & background
- Labels (Hot/New/Sale)
- Default settings for buttons: Font size, font weight, padding, colors, border width, rounded corners
4 - Social Icons
There are two ways to insert an icon
- Using Font icon or SVG
- Font icon: Input the icon's title
- SVG: Input the SVG link
- Using Image
The order of icon 01-06 is Facebook - Instagram - YouTube - Pinterest - Twitter - Optional