TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Layout & Slide Settings
- 2 - Adding Categories on Slideshow
- 3 - Adding content for the Slideshow
1 - Layout & Slide Settings
- Section layout mode has 02 options
- Boxed: Add a padding around the main wrapper
- Wide: Page's full width
- Slider height: Using the drop-down box to choose (Auto/ Adapt to first slide/ Full screen)
- Parallax scrolling feature is also available to make your slideshow even more lively. A little note that it only works when the Animation is Coverflow or Slide.
- Tick off the Auto rotate between slide to activate the function.
- To adjust the timing for the slide switch, drag the Change slides every bar to the value as your preference.
- Slide animation: Slide switching effect
- Show Pagination: Small dots at the bottom of the slide
- Show Navigator Next Prev: Left & Right arrows
- Change the Navigation style will change the arrows position
2 - Adding Categories on Slideshow
This feature only shows on desktop.
- There are 03 ways to add categories on your slide
- Menu: Additional menu can be selected using its related field
- All categories
- Selected categories: Requires creation of Category ticket in the Content section.
- To enable Mega navigation for the vertical content, you need to tick off its check box first then open a Vertical mega navigation ticket to customize.
- Attach labels (Hot/ Sale/ New) to menu/category items: Fill the item title into the box of a label which you want to stick it on.
3 - Adding content for the Slideshow
The content types which users are able to add include Image Slide, Video Slide and Category. Vertical Mega Navigation ticket is used to turn a normal item into a mega menu.
Image & Video Slide
- Image/ Video insert
- For image modification you'll also get these following settings
- Image position: With images that have bigger dimension than the section, you can choose move the display part to the position you want.
- Overlay color & opacity
Note: Please upload your video on Shopify admin > Files first to get the link.
- Text box layout
- Ticking off the box will turn on/off the text block.
- Vertical/ Horizontal position: Drag the bars the adjust the content block position on the slide. The smaller they are, the closer they get to top/ left margin.
- Text box content
- 03 text fields: Heading, Subheading, Subheading 2
- 02 custom button
- Font size and font weight
- Click on a text content's check box if you want them to be bold.
- Font size can be changed for each content as well.
- Color and Animation
- All colors will be picked using the color pickers.
- Animation is the effect when a object appears. You can change the delay time to decide their appearance order.
- Take effect when Category type switch to Selected categories.
Vertical mega navigation
Only work with Category type - Menu.
- Input the menu item's title which you want to turn it into a mega navigation (names must be typed exactly).
- Background: Color or Image. Use the related fields to modify the look.
- Column settings
- Content components: Only fields relate to the chosen option will take effect.
- Column's heading can be turn off on desktop version by ticking off the check box.
- To change the arrangement, drag the settings bar to adjust the width of each column.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article