TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Layout & Slide Settings
- 2 - Adding Categories on Slideshow
- 3 - Adding content for the Slideshow
1 - Layout & Slide Settings
- Section layout mode has 02 options
- Boxed: Add a padding around the main wrapper
- Wide: Page's full width
- Slider height: Using the drop-down box to choose (Auto/ Adapt to first slide/ Full screen)
- Parallax scrolling feature is also available to make your slideshow even more lively. A little note that it only works when the Animation is Coverflow or Slide.
- Tick off the Auto rotate between slide to activate the function.
- To adjust the timing for the slide switch, drag the Change slides every bar to the value as your preference.
- Slide animation: Slide switching effect
- Show Pagination: Small dots at the bottom of the slide
- Show Navigator Next Prev: Left & Right arrows
- Change the Navigation style will change the arrows position
2 - Adding Categories on Slideshow
This feature only shows on desktop.
- There are 03 ways to add categories on your slide
- Menu: Additional menu can be selected using its related field
- All categories
- Selected categories: Requires creation of Category ticket in the Content section.
- To enable Mega navigation for the vertical content, you need to tick off its check box first then open a Vertical mega navigation ticket to customize.
- Attach labels (Hot/ Sale/ New) to menu/category items: Fill the item title into the box of a label which you want to stick it on.
3 - Adding content for the Slideshow
The content types which users are able to add include Image Slide, Video Slide and Category. Vertical Mega Navigation ticket is used to turn a normal item into a mega menu.
Image & Video Slide
- Image/ Video insert
- For image modification you'll also get these following settings
- Image position: With images that have bigger dimension than the section, you can choose move the display part to the position you want.
- Overlay color & opacity
Note: Please upload your video on Shopify admin > Files first to get the link.
- Text box layout
- Ticking off the box will turn on/off the text block.
- Vertical/ Horizontal position: Drag the bars the adjust the content block position on the slide. The smaller they are, the closer they get to top/ left margin.
- Text box content
- 03 text fields: Heading, Subheading, Subheading 2
- 02 custom button
- Font size and font weight
- Click on a text content's check box if you want them to be bold.
- Font size can be changed for each content as well.
- Color and Animation
- All colors will be picked using the color pickers.
- Animation is the effect when a object appears. You can change the delay time to decide their appearance order.
- Take effect when Category type switch to Selected categories.
Vertical mega navigation
Only work with Category type - Menu.
- Input the menu item's title which you want to turn it into a mega navigation (names must be typed exactly).
- Background: Color or Image. Use the related fields to modify the look.
- Column settings
- Content components: Only fields relate to the chosen option will take effect.
- Column's heading can be turn off on desktop version by ticking off the check box.
- To change the arrangement, drag the settings bar to adjust the width of each column.