TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Settings
- 2 - How to add content in your Image Gallery?
1 - Settings
Adjust the section's layout
- Section layout mode has 02 options
- Boxed: Add a padding around the main wrapper
- Wide: Page's full width
- Display type and hover effect have multiple choices to choose from.
- Max number of items per row field can be set differently for devices. Insert values in order of desktop - tablet - mobile and separate them using commas. (Masonry type not applied)
- If you choose Carousel display, you may need these buttons to modify it
- Auto play
- Show navigator Next Prev: Left & right arrows
- Show bullet: Small dot(s) at the bottom of this section to represent the available pages.
- Content title: Input your heading and subheading.
How to add and modify the custom categories?
- The Category type must not be None to activate the feature: Menu (shows the added menu below)/ All Categories (shows all available categories).
2 - How to add content in your Image Gallery?
To add a new image, click the Add Image button then start filling out the fields.
- Firstly, let's insert your image. Except the Masonry layout, you should choose images with same size to have a neat & professional looking for other layouts.
- For the Masonry, you'll get 02 special fields to modify it
- Desktop item width and mobile item width: Drag the bar to adjust its position, 12 will be full content wrapper's width.
For text inputting and modifying
- Available text fields: Title, Subtitle, Offer and one custom button.
- The elements that can be set are:
- Content style: Default/ Overlay/ Hidden
- Content width and position (using dragging bars to adjust)
- Background color & opacity
- Texts & button colors
- Font size