TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 - Footer Widget
- When the Boxed layout box is check, a padding will be added around the main wrapper
- Custom section padding: Insert the values in order of Top - Right - Bottom - Left (clockwise motion) and separate them using a blank space.
- Column grid layout: To divide the section width for each column, insert the values in percent unit for the 1st block to the 2nd, 3rd... ones and separate them using blank spaces.
- Item spacing field is used to add spaces between content blocks. You need to insert values in px unit and separate them using blank spaces.
- All fields above can be set individually for desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Please refer to this post to learn how to input your values efficiently.
Click on Theme Settings to add the social networking sites of your store.
2 - Footer
- Boxed Layout is a padding which will be added around the main wrapper
- Section padding: Insert the values in order of Top - Right - Bottom - Left, and if you want to set the padding of this section but for other interfaces (Tablet or Mobile), just add a comma "," and continuing insert other values for that interface
For example, 20px 0 40px,0 0 10px
- Copy right: add whatever you want on the textbox
- Color style: modify color for the background and text
3 - Mobile Bar
Change to the mobile interface to test the Mobile Bar settings
4 - Newsletter
- Image: Upload your image to insert it into the newsletter, or you can select one from the library
- Add texts to Heading & Subheading text boxes to have content for Newsletter
- Enable Social networking sites