Modify the Footer widget
Modified on: Mon, 22 Mar, 2021 at 5:26 PM
1 - Layout Settings
- When the Boxed layout box is check, a padding will be added around the main wrapper
- Custom section padding: Insert the values in order of Top - Right - Bottom - Left (clockwise motion) and separate them using a blank space.
- Column grid layout: To divide the section width for each column, insert the values in percent unit for the 1st block to the 2nd, 3rd... ones and separate them using blank spaces.
- Item spacing field is used to add spaces between content blocks. You need to insert values in px unit and separate them using blank spaces.
- All fields above can be set individually for desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Please refer to this post to learn how to input your values efficiently.
2 - Adding Content
- Menu: To add a custom menu
- Information: To add your brand's information
- Newsletter: To setup newsletter subscription feature
- Text 1 & Text 2 will be displayed as Heading & Subheading
- Choose the platform that suit your need with the Form type drop-down box then paste the Form URL into the blank field below
Guide for MailChimp
Guide for Klaviyo
- Use SVG link to insert your store supported payment method's logos
- [+] Color style: To modify the display style for all blocks
How to input values for specific fields
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.