We are very happy if our app can contribute something to your store development. Having said that, we’re sorry to know that you want to uninstall it. We hope the information below may help you.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 – Confused with something in the app?
Give us your feedback on why you remove the app:
- Unsolved question
- Confused by the instructions
- The app trial expires
- Having trouble using the app
But don’t worry, our support team is here to help!
Please do not hesitate to submit a support request via our Support Portal or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 – How do I remove the app?
We understand Tags Flow may not be the perfect fit for every store. If you have decided that our app is not for you and want to uninstall it, please follow these instructions below:
- From “Shopify Admin”, select “Apps”.
- Select the “Remove” button of the app you want to remove.
- Send us your feedback (optional) then click the “Delete” button. After that, your app is deleted.
3 – How do I stop being charged for the app?
When removed from the store, access to the app and monthly billing stops immediately.
No, uninstalling the Tags Flow does not remove tags created by itself.