TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Settings
- 2 - Content
1 - Settings
- Breadcrumb image selector let you add a background for breadcrumb section.
- Layout mode:
- Boxed: Add a auto padding around the main wrapper.
- Wide: Full page width.
- A drop-down box which can change Collection description's position on the page (top/bottom/none)
- And other elements which can be set are
- Mode view
- Sort by
- Products per page
- Number of products per row
- To add content in this section, please create a Sub collection ticket.
To add content in this section, please create a Filter group ticket (only affect if chosen Filter type is Filter by groups).
- At the top of the settings section, you will see a check box which allows users to filter with multiple tags in one group at the same time.
- Filter type
- By tags: All available tags will show up.
- By groups: Need to create a filter block to add content for each group.
- Filter section can be placed at page body or on sidebar. According to the position you choose, the settings fields for it will be different.
2 - Content
- It is similar to Product page's sidebar which you can refer to this document for more details.
Top - Banner
- The banner appearing on top of the page. We recommend using the image fit default size 1170x300px.
Sub-collections can be add by creating a Sub collection ticket.
- After selecting the item you want, lets move to the other settings
- Sub-collection image field is not required. Should you leave it blank, it will use the collection's image instead.
- Title field is similar to the option above.
- Main collection's handle: Type all the collections which you want to have this current sub-collection on. Blank field = disable.
When you've chosen filter by groups option in Collection filter settings, you need to create this ticket too add the content.
- Name: Product variant's title.
- Tags: Write down all needed tags for your filter.