TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Content
- 2 - Settings
1 - Content
Standard - Description
- Standard tab are created based on your Product description content.
- To add more specific tabs, you can use Heading 5 format to separate the description into new tabs.
Static - Page
- Static tab are created based on Page content. It's useful for some content that is same for all the products like Shipping term, Size Guide, and so on.
- It will show up as a tab beside the others.
Sidebar - Categories
- To create a categories section on sidebar, click Add content > create a Sidebar Categories ticket.
- You can choose Content Component between Menu or Categories then insert the information using related field.
Sidebar - Banner
- To create a categories section on sidebar, click Add content > create a Sidebar - Banner ticket.
- We recommend to use an image with size 270x400px.
Sidebar - Products
- To add a list of products on sidebar, click Add content > create a Sidebar - Products ticket.
- The items are chosen from one collection. Use the Total items field to control product quantity in the section.
Sidebar - Tags
- To add a list of related tags on sidebar, click Add content > create a Sidebar - Tags ticket.
- The content is taken from product tags, drag the bar to change the number of items in the section.
2 - Settings
- Layout mode:
- Boxed: Add a auto padding around the main wrapper.
- Wide: Full page width.
- Change the background color using the color picker.
- With elements below, tick off their boxes to activate the function
- (1) 3D warehouse
- (2) Pre-order button: Only for sold-out products.
- (3) Dynamic checkout button: Instead of leading to cart page, it will lead you directly to checkout page, at the same time customer's familiar payment method has been chosen. Learn more.
- (4) Show stock
- (5) Show product SKU
- (6) Show product Category
- (7) Show share buttons
- Sidebar placement (Left/Right/None)
- Allow you attach custom metadata, which is additional information to a store's resources.
- We recommend using the Advanced Custom Field app to easily create custom metafields.
- We have used this to create a Countdown timer and show product's excerpt on product pages.
- Turn on/off tabs on product pages, also switch Review section position.
Order and Shipping time
- "Deadline for each day" field show how much time left to order if customers want their package to arrive on the day below.
- Delivery time: Your store average delivery time (excludes weekend) and the system will estimate the receiving day.
- For this section, you can choose the source of items: same collection or same vendor with the current product.
- The number of items per row and total items are also can be changed by using the bars below.