TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Content
- 2 - Settings
1 - Content
Standard - Description
- Standard tab are created based on your Product description content.
- To add more specific tabs, you can use Heading 5 format to separate the description into new tabs.
Static - Page
- Static tab are created based on Page content. It's useful for some content that is same for all the products like Shipping term, Size Guide, and so on.
- It will show up as a tab beside the others.
Sidebar - Categories
- To create a categories section on sidebar, click Add content > create a Sidebar Categories ticket.
- You can choose Content Component between Menu or Categories then insert the information using related field.
Sidebar - Banner
- To create a categories section on sidebar, click Add content > create a Sidebar - Banner ticket.
- We recommend to use an image with size 270x400px.
Sidebar - Products
- To add a list of products on sidebar, click Add content > create a Sidebar - Products ticket.
- The items are chosen from one collection. Use the Total items field to control product quantity in the section.
Sidebar - Tags
- To add a list of related tags on sidebar, click Add content > create a Sidebar - Tags ticket.
- The content is taken from product tags, drag the bar to change the number of items in the section.
2 - Settings
- Layout mode:
- Boxed: Add a auto padding around the main wrapper.
- Wide: Full page width.
- Change the background color using the color picker.
- With elements below, tick off their boxes to activate the function
- (1) 3D warehouse
- (2) Pre-order button: Only for sold-out products.
- (3) Dynamic checkout button: Instead of leading to cart page, it will lead you directly to checkout page, at the same time customer's familiar payment method has been chosen. Learn more.
- (4) Show stock
- (5) Show product SKU
- (6) Show product Category
- (7) Show share buttons
- Sidebar placement (Left/Right/None)
- Allow you attach custom metadata, which is additional information to a store's resources.
- We recommend using the Advanced Custom Field app to easily create custom metafields.
- We have used this to create a Countdown timer and show product's excerpt on product pages.
- Turn on/off tabs on product pages, also switch Review section position.
Order and Shipping time
- "Deadline for each day" field show how much time left to order if customers want their package to arrive on the day below.
- Delivery time: Your store average delivery time (excludes weekend) and the system will estimate the receiving day.
- For this section, you can choose the source of items: same collection or same vendor with the current product.
- The number of items per row and total items are also can be changed by using the bars below.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article