The Collection page is the place where shows all products from each collection.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Boxed layout
- 2 - Max number of content per row
- 3 - Total items
- 4 - Catalog mode
- 5 - Show short description
- 6 - List view
1 - Boxed layout
- Tick on the box to add a padding around the main section wrapper. Effect on "no sidebar" template.
2 - Max number of content per row
- Change the number of products on one row.
3 - Total items
- Total items field decides the number of products shown on one page. Maximum is 50.
4 - Catalog mode
Activating the catalog mode will hide the Add to cart button.
- Insert +ALL or All Products to apply to all collections.
- For some specific ones, write down their names in the text box and separate by commas.
- Leave it blank to disable the function.
5 - Show short description
- Turn on/off the product's recapitulated description.
- If you haven't create the metafields for this feature, you can find it here.
6 - List view
Lets users choose the displayed product quantity as their preference.
- We recommend using Total items as a least common multiple.
- For example: If you input Total items in one page is 12, the List view should be set as 12, 24, 36, etc.