To modify the theme font, open Theme Settings > Typography
You can set the heading and body's font individually.
For more options, you can visit the font gallery here.
There are 02 ways to set the google font:
- #1 - Insert the font name only
- #2 - Insert the font code
- From the Google font gallery, click on the one that you like.
- With fonts that have variable or multiple styles, you can choose more than one style.
- Copy the bolded text from the link and paste it into the font inserting box.
Note: - Italic style is not supported. - Only insert one font in each text box (Google header font & Google body font field).