TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Layout Settings
- 2 - Adding collections for each vendor
To create a section with multiple vendor collections, click Add section > Vendor collection
1 - Layout Settings
Layout general settings
- Section layout mode has 02 options: Tick off the check box to enable Boxed layout (a padding will be added around the main wrapper)
- Max item of items per row can be adjust for different devices by using its related bar down below the Display style settings.
How to switch your section to a slider?
- Simply just click on the Enable Carousel Layout field
- The rest boxes below will let you turn on/off special elements for the carousel such as
- Enable Auto play
- Enable Loop
- Show Next & Prev arrows: Left & Right arrows
- Show Dots
- You can type a Heading and Subheading for the Vendor collection section then use the Style field's drop-down box to align the texts.
2 - Adding collections for each vendor
- To create a new block, please click the Add collection button then start inserting your information.