Instafeed is used to bring your Instagram feed to the Shopify store to increase customer engagement.
To create a new Instafeed section, click Add Section > find Instafeed > Click Add button.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 - Settings
- Boxed layout: Add a padding around the main wrapper.
- Section padding: Add custom padding.
- You can also edit layout for Mobile devices with 03 default options: Boxed/ Wide or Only full right (recommended when slider is active)
- Use heading and subheading to give more information about your Instagram.
- After insert texts, you can customize their Alignment and Colors as your preference.
There are 02 ways to add an Instagram Feed
- Add Image directly in the Content section below.
- Using an App to connect.
- You can use a third-party app to connect with your Instagram account.
- After creating your feed widget, paste the code in Instagram Feed Gallery code embed field.
All settings below will be disabled when using Instagram Feed Gallery. You can edit the feed appearance in the app.
- For the 1st option: You can arrange the displaying photo quantity with Max number of content per row field and also change the spacing between images with Image spacing field.
- Enable Slider: Make your feed become a slider to easily view more contents.
- Enable loop: Let users switch slides in loop.
2 - Content
- If you're not using the Instagram Feed Gallery app, you can Add Image one by one in the content section.
- It is able to choose an image from the library or just upload a new one.