TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 - Settings
- Insert the section heading & subheading.
- Use Text 1 and Text 2 field to add more information about your store like phone number, email, open time, etc.
- Input a label to activate the button and link it to another page. You can also change the displaying style for it by dragging the Button style bar right down below.
- Add a section's heading for the customer contact form.
- Insert the heading and subheading for the Instagram feed section.
- There are 2 ways to modify your feed.
- #1 Using app
- You can use an app which supports connecting your Instagram account with the Shopify store. Find it on the app store.
- Paste the embed code to the blank field to add a new feed.
- All settings below this field will be disabled when using an app code (include Content section).
- #2 Add photo directly using the content section below.
- Max number of content per row: The item quantity on one row.
- Item spacing: Customize the distance between 2 images.
- Tick on the box to activate the map function.
- Key: To get the access key from Mapbox
- Step 1: Sign in/ Sign up.
- Step 2: Copy the Default public token and paste it into the Key form.
- Configure store location using Latitude and Longitude. Insert values in order of Latitude, Longitude and separate them by using a comma.
- You can use this site to track your store location.
- Drag the bar below to zoom in/out as your preference.
- To adjust the map height for different devices, insert the pixel (px) values and separate them by commas.
- You can use the Store information field to give more additional text.
2 - Content
To add a photo, click Add Insta Image and choose from the library or upload a new one.