To manage the switcher which appears on storefront and lets the users localize content when visiting your online store.
Down here are the elements can be set of the language switcher
- Language Switcher type:
- Fixed position: Stay still at the chosen position below.
- Theme header: Sticks on the theme header.
- Browser language detection option: It will catch the users' browser language and show on the box. If it is turned off, the store default language will be showed.
- Position: Adjusting for the switcher type above.
- Vertical (left & right)
- Horizontal (top & bottom)
- Language label: It can be a full language name or code. But you can also customize as your preference by clicking on the option right down below the drop-down box.
- Another option for the switcher display is the flag which represents the local tongue.
At the bottom of this section, you can see all elements used to modify the text and also the box border.
- Font size & font weight
- Text & background color
- Border width & color
- Enable transparent background