TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 - Layout Settings
- Section layout mode has 02 options
- Boxed: Add a padding around the main wrapper
- Wide: Page's full width
- For the advanced feature: Image zoom
- You can use the drop-down box to choose how it will perform: as a pop-up or directly on the image
- Thumbnail position and Background color are also editable
- Right down below is a list of check boxes to enable/ disable the product pages' elements such as
- Pre-order button: For currently unavailable items
- Dynamic checkout button (Buy it now button)
- Show stock
- Show Product author
- Show Product SKU
- Show Product's categories
- Show share button
- To get the special features as our demo (short description, product information table, etc.), you have to use the ACF App to create your custom metafields. Kindly refer to this document for more information.
- After save the metadata, tick off its related field to show it on your storefront
- Show product information
- Countdown timer
- Description excerpt
- Sidebar: You can decide to turn on/off the sidebar. Use the tickets in the content section to add your content.
- Product tabs: To customize your product tabs, please scroll up to the content section and add the Standard - Description/ Static - Page tickets to modify the page content.
- Order and shipping time: Estimate the delivery date by choosing the order deadline and delivery time.
- For example: If your delivery time is 7 days and order deadline is 2pm, then customers have to place their order before Monday 2pm to get their parcel on next Wednesday.
- Related products: You can have a related products section to introduce other items to your customers and increase your sale
- The items' source and quantity can be changed with our settings fields.
- To adjust the number of items per row, please insert the values for different devices in order of desktop - tablet - mobile or up to 05 options from big to smaller screens (1200px, 992-1199px, 768-991px, 576-767px, 575px<) and separate them using commas
2 - Adding Content
There are total 06 types of content ticket
- Standard - Description & Static - Page tickets are used to add content for Product Tabs as mentioned above.
- With Description one, please go to Products settings, in the Description box, use the Heading 5 tab to separate your content into multiple tabs
- Static tab is created based on Page content. It's useful to add fixed content for all items (such as Shipping term, Size guide, etc.)
- To add content for Product page's sidebar, we have
- Sidebar - Categories: To add menu items
- Sidebar - Banner: To add custom banner
- Sidebar - Products: To add products from chosen collection
- Sidebar - Tags: To display available tags
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article