Firstly, you need to create a new block by clicking the Add content button > Product Grid then start adjusting your content.
You can choose Product Grid v2 for more flexible customization.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 - Layout Settings
Tick off the boxes to activate/enable the features below:
- Boxed layout: Add a padding around whole section
- Padding items: Add a padding around a product
- Border for the main price
- Carousel layout (slider)
Special settings for your Carousel
- Carousel - 2 rows layout: A slider with 02 rows display. Only works when the Carousel option above is on
- Center mode: Unique effect for the center item
- Auto play mode: Auto switching items one by one
- Enable loop
- Show Next & Prev arrows: Left & right arrows
- Dots: Small dots which represent the number of available pages
- Smooth auto play mode: This option does not work when the Center mode is activated
2 - Content Settings
- Countdown clock: Insert the value in order of MM/DD/YYYY
- Tick off the check box to show View All button at the top right corner of the current section
- Section's main content will be taken from the chosen collection.
- To set the items per row for different types of devices, please insert the values in order of desktop - tablet - mobile and separate them using commas.
- Total items number is the maximum quantity of products in the whole section.
Big product & Big image: Choose an item which you want to catch more attention with a bigger display
- Position: First/ last or middle (not for carousel layout)
- Image width on desktop and mobile can be adjusted using the related fields and they only work with Row layout
- Image height: Auto - normal, Fill - cropped to fit the space