TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - What are Energy points?
- 2 - Why those features need Energy points to work?
- 3 - Would I be charged for Energy points every month?
- 4 - What are the differences between FREE and PRO plan?
- 5 - Can I downgrade or cancel my subscription?
- 6 - How many custom fields can I create for free? Is there a limit?
- 7 - Why can’t I upload images for the Image resource field?
1 - What are Energy points?
Energy point is used to pay for some specific point-required features in the app such as
- Import/Export operation
- Image resource’s file upload (only available on PRO plan)
- Automation Task - Bulk Create/update/remove metafields
That means when you complete an action, the system will decrease a corresponding amount of Energy points based on which action has been implemented.
Point charge detail:
- Import/ Export data: 01 entity = 01 Energy point
For example: Custom fields successful export for 500 products = 500 energy points
- Image resource’s file upload: 01 image = 10 Energy points
For example: 05 images successfully uploaded would cost 50 energy points
- Automation Task - Bulk Create/update/remove metafields: 01 entity = 01 Energy point
For example: 30 metafields create successfully for collections resource = 30 energy points
To give everyone a chance to try our advanced features, all new users will be rewarded 500 points for their first-time app installation. When you reach the limit, you can purchase more easily right inside the app.
2 - Why those features need Energy points to work?
- Advanced features such as those mentioned above always take more resources in the app server and need more time for our app team to develop and improve them.
- By paying for your Energy points, you’d get a better user experience and encourage Arena team at the same time :D
3 - Would I be charged for Energy points every month?
- No, you wouldn’t. Users can pay for Energy whenever they want and no recharge for each month.
- If you’re going to use a lot of things that require point to work, we highly recommend upgrading to the INFINITY PRO plan.
4 - What are the differences between FREE and PRO plan?
Basically both of them allow users to experience all functions but the limits are different
- The number of processes can be done at once with the FREE plan is 01 but PRO plan lets users run multiple tasks at the same time.
Other PRO version benefits:
- Energy points are used for blank/undone actions will be revived
- Actions’ history review on History tab
- Able to upload files to theme assets/our CDN up to 20MB
- Reward 500 Energy points for the 1st subscription
5 - Can I downgrade or cancel my subscription?
- Yes, you can downgrade your subscription any time if you find the FREE plan is good for your needs.
6 - How many custom fields can I create for free? Is there a limit?
- No, there is no limit and you can create as many as you want with all available types.
7 - Why can’t I upload images for the Image resource field?
- Since it’s an advanced feature, the file upload function is only available on PRO plan with $2.99/month
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article