- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 - Installing Required App and Extension
- 2 - Adding your License code
- 3 - Install the theme
- 4 - Publishing theme
1 - Installing Required App and Extension
a. Installing Arena Shopify Admin Chrome & Dashboard Importer Extension
- Step 1: Click Add to Chrome to install this extension.
- Step 2: Click Add extension.
- Step 3: The extensions are now ready to work.
b. Installing Arena Dashboard App
- Step 1: Go to Arena Dashboard App
- Step 2: Input Your Shopify Store URL , click Login.
- Step 3: Click Install Button.
- Step 4: Sign in to your Shopify account.
- Step 5: Click Install unlisted app.
2 - Adding your License code
- Step 1: From your Shopify Admin Homepage, go to Apps, open Arena Dashboard.
- Step 3: Paste the Purchase code from the License certificate & purchase code you downloaded through ThemeForest (Envato) and click Active License Key.
3 - Install the theme
You can also click the Theme Installation button on the theme tab in the Licensed board.
- Step 2: When the Installing New Theme screen appears, click Setup Wizard.
- Step 3: Select Theme package and click Next.
- Step 4: When the "Select Preset Demo Style" box appears, select a Version and a Preset.
After you've done, click Install Preset. The app will install that theme package to your store right away!
If you have already had your own materials, click
Skipto pass the import Theme Package step. This will stop import new theme package process to your store.
- Step 5: Check the Content Component you would like to import & click the Import button.
Installation and activation of the Arena Dashboard Importer Extension is essential to import the Demo theme. If you have not installed and activated the extension, you can click on the
Install button to add the extension to your browser.
- Wait for tasks to finish.
- While importing, a dialogue box will appear and request to open Navigation. Click
- A new window shows Navigation will appear, please click Arena Menu Import.
- Wait for the task to finish and close the window.
- Step 6: Upload sample images and files to your store.
- Click Download images.
- Extract / Unzip the files. If you don’t know how to extract, please follow the link below for further details.
- Go to Files in the Settings button located at the lower left corner of the Shopify Admin Homepage.
- Step 7: Integrating Shopify App into your theme
You can choose to Install all the suggested apps into your Shopify at this point by clicking the
Install button on each app, or finish the theme installation process here by clicking the
4 - Publishing theme
- Once the installation is finished, you can publish the theme to see first hand how it will play out on the web.
- If you have installed the Demo Shop, the theme will now be lively with demo images to help you understand further the functions of each section.
- If you have installed multiple Demo Shops, the theme you choose to publish will be the one customers actually see when your store goes live.
- To publish a theme, simply go to the Arena Dashboard app in the
Appsection of your Shopify Admin Homepage > choose the
Theme Installationtab > scroll down to the list of
Installed Themes> Click
More actions...button on the theme you want to publish > Click