Install through the Shopify App Store
1. Log in to the Shopify App Store
2. Find an app with key work "Native Translate" or click follow link here
3. Click Add app
4. In your Shopify admin, to authorize the use of the app, click Install app
After the app is installed, you can view and use it from the Apps page in your Shopify admin.
- Unlike other translation apps, Native Translate is based on Shopify's new native translation support.
- With the addition of translated content, there have been several changes made to the Liquid templating language on your Shopify themes to make it work. You can find more details here.
- So that you need a theme that is compatible with selling in multiple languages. You might need to update your theme to become a multilingual shop.