An metafields editing page contains some function buttons like the information below:
1 - Page’s header:
At the left side we have a “Back-to-resource-list” button (1)
At the right side:
- Preview (2): to view current item page on your store site.
- Create metafield (3): to create a new metafield
2 - Metafield input form:
- Input mode button (4): switching between normal mode and WYSIWYG text mode.
- Toggle button (5): to select fields you want to delete (for deleting many fields at once).
- Delete (6): to delete a single field.