When you choose “Add Group Field”, a pop-up will appear with these following attributes:
- Hide Group Field: to set whether this group and all fields inside it will be hidden.
- Repeatable Group: to set whether this group and all fields inside it will be repeatable.
- Collapse Group Field: to set whether this group will be initially closed when editing.
- Title: to set group title.
- Description: to set group description.
- Color: to set group color, making it easier to differentiate it from the others.
- Position: to set whether this group will be placed (on body or sidebar).
- Field applies to: to select the context(s) for which you would like this group and all fields inside it to be editable. By default, groups and fields are editable for all contexts. This attribute only appears in some resources: Products, Product Variants, Collections, Pages, Blogs and Posts.
Please note that there is no need to set up all attributes. Groups can be simply added when clicking “Done”.