Embedded apps currently rely on 3rd party cookies to authenticate. When the app loads, it sets a cookie in the browser.
You can find more detail about it from Shopify Official Documentation
Currently, we working on it, but it not ready yet. We will inform you when it done. In this case, we recommend you following this guide to use the app without error
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Privacy.
- Uncheck “Prevent cross-site tracking.” Unless you visit and interact with the third-party content provider as a first-party website, their cookies and website data are deleted.
Allow cookies on the app websites
1. Click the "Customize and Control" button
2. Select the "Settings" menu item
3. Search for the Cookies settings
4. Scroll down to "Site settings" and click it
5. Click the "Cookies" item
6. Allow cookies on app domain
Click add then insert domain name: social.arenacommerce.com