As the author of the theme:
We are able to provide support only for the features which we created and for the issues related directly to the theme, mainly:
- Responding questions regarding theme installation, theme configuration, theme setup to look like our demos.
- Fix bugs related to the design (such as broken layout, overflow content…) and coding, along with code conflicts with Shopify that lead to malfunction excluding problems caused by applications developed by third-parties.
- Should you decide to install a third-party Shopify app, please check with us first. We may have an integration-ready app from our affiliates that provides the function you are looking for.
- If you decide to install a third-party app without our acknowledgement, we reserve the rights to charge you for any damages the app makes to the theme should you want our help to fix your store’s problem as this will be counted as an customization task due to Envato’s Item Support Policy.
- In case the damages are irreversible and beyond our ability, you can look for other Shopify Partners and Experts to help you. We are happy to collaborate with them to fix your store and monetary charges would be applied. We never accept refund requests for these cases.
- For more information on our Support Policy, please go here:
We also can help you with services below. Please note that they are excluded from Envato’s Item Support Policy, extra charges may apply:
- Teach you how to use Shopify.
- Edit the theme files or the theme source code.
- Answer questions related to editing theme files, source code.
- Add new features, customize and add features that are not built in the theme.
- Integrate or make the theme work with third-party apps and scripts.
- Re-do any customization applied on your store when you upgrade the theme.
Important notes which you should check-out after installing our theme.