1 – Remove individual Feed
- In the Widget list, click the Delete button of the feed you want to remove.
- Confirm your deletion.
2 – Disconnect with Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account connected to your Business's Instagram account.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Business Integrations from the list.
- Choose the app and click Remove.
- Log into your Instagram, go to Settings.
- Choose Apps and Websites from the list.
- Choose the app and click the Remove button.
3 – Remove remaining codes
After removing the feed gallery from the store, to ensure technical integrity, you should remove the application's and the feeds' codes in your theme code.
Step 1: Go to the Themes tab under the Online Store in your myShopify admin homepage.
- Choose Actions > Edit code.
- To remove feed (preset) codes, simply go back to the file you pasted the feed's code in. It is ideal to keep tracking of those files for easy adding/removing of feeds.
Step 2: To remove the app's code from your theme's data, you will need to remove them from theme.liquid file, as well as arn-aif.css and arn-aif.js from the theme code's Assets.
- To find the app's code in the theme.liquid file, please follow the picture below:
- To find arn-aif.css and arn-aif.js from the theme code's Assets, simply type 'aif' on the search bar.
Step 3: Click each file then click the Delete file button.