TABLE OF CONTENTS
I. GENERAL SETTINGS
> Section label: this is the section name, you should not change it.
- Section margin:
- Section padding:
To custom style. Please add block 'Heading Style'
> Heading: add text to the box
> Background color: use the color picker to adjust
- Max number of items per row: decide how many items are displayed in a row by entering the numbers into the box (after a comma "," is another interface settings Eg: Desktop,Tablet,Mobile respectively)
- Spacing between items: add values to set the item spaces in order of Top Right Bottom Left. Eg: 10px
II. BLOCK SETTINGS
There are 3 blocks for you to add: Collection, [+] Content wrapper, [+] Heading & Subheading. Clicking on Add block to have more blocks in this section
- Collection: Select a collection you want to display on this block by clicking on the Select Collection button, choosing an existing one, and press the Select button under.
- Image: Click on the Select Image button to choose an existing one from the library or upload your own one from your desktop
Add texts to these ones:
- Text 1
- Text 2
2. [+] Heading & Subheading
Drag it under a collection block you want to edit its heading separately or you can drag this block under all the collection blocks to edit all their heading at once.
Text 1, Text 2
- Font size: enter a value in rem unit to set the font size for the heading of the text
- Color: use the color picker to adjust
- Font weight: drag to change how bold it gets (0 is auto)
- Margin: insert values in pixel unit following the order Top Right Bottom Left (Eg: 20px 0 20px 0)
- Line height: insert a value in pixel unit
3. Heading style
> Margin: insert values in rem unit following the order Top Right Bottom Left (Eg: 20px 0 20px 0)
> Alignment: select a option to decide where to place the heading (Left/Right/Center)
- Text color: use the color picker to adjust
- Font size: enter values in rem unit to change the font size for the heading
- Font weight: drag to adjust how bold it is
- Line height: enter values in pixel unit for the line-height, you will see how it works clearer if it has more lines