TABLE OF CONTENTS
- I. THEME CONFIG
- II. HEADER DESKTOP & MOBILE
I. THEME CONFIG
1. Homepage Color
Click "Add Content" to create a "Homepage color"
Use the color picker to adjust color for each field.
Body Background color: you can choose a different color to display for Body Background
Text color: you can select any color to change for arrow marks forwards and backward.
2. Header Styles
Background color: You can use the color picker to select a color for Background.
Text Font size: Choose a Font size to set for the titles
Link Font weight: Drag to adjust the thickness of the titles
Text color: you can select any color to change for the titles
Hover- Text color: Select a color to set, then move the mouse over the title name to see Hover effect.
3. Page Color
Click "Add Content" to create a block "Page color"
Body Background color: you can choose a different color to display for Body Background in Collection pages.
Border color: you can use the color picker to choose a color to set for Border.
Text color: you can select any color to change for product description.
Link color: Choose a color to set for Link
Hover- Text color: Select a color to set, then move the mouse over the product name to see Hover effect.
- Shop Color in Homepage color: Set for external site, but you want to modify subsections, you need to go Page color.
- in Page color: you can change for each subsection in the Collection pages that you want
- Price color: Set a color to show the product prices.
- Sale Price color & Price Compare color: Choose any color to set for Sale Price and Price Compare
- Review Star color & Review Star empty color: Choose any color to set for Review Star and Review Star empty.
II. HEADER DESKTOP & MOBILE
This block has the function of creating Menu icons for each category.
Menu title: Input a title name into the Menu title
Menu icon type: Scroll down to select a type of Menu icon
Icon - Image: Choose an image to display, (Click Select image -> choose an image -> Select)
Icon - SVG: Insert a SVG code into Text box “ Icon - SVG”
Tick to have the Boxed Layout
Logo SVG: Input a SVG code into Text box “ Logo SVG” (BLANK to use Logo image)
Logo image: Choose an available image to display
Logo max width: Only for Logo image, Eg: 159
b. MENU SETTINGS
Main menu: Choose an available form to establish (Use for Navigation Drawer)
Click Change -> Choose a Menu (Eg: Main menu) -> Select
Link to sell: Paste a link or search in text box